- This event has passed.
Dade Real Estate Investors Association
January 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Has the Real Estate Market Finally Topped Out?
Let’s talk… If you are a licensed agent or broker you may have noticed your listing volume has slowed. At this month’s DREIA (Dade Real Estate Investors Association) meeting we will be discussing the massive changes that are taking place in the industry and what’s ahead for 2018. Last year we projected the demise of the condo market and the change to a Buyers Market – both of which happened exactly as we projected.
Hopefully you are better prepared for 2018 as “2018 will be even wilder!”
This Special January DREIA Event is done for many reasons, not the least of which is to:
1. Help foster better understanding and cooperation between Investors and Realtors®
2. Discuss examples of how HUGELY successful Brokers have integrated investing into their businesses – so much so that a goodly number are only doing listings as a nuisance sideline
3. Discuss what’s legal for investors and Realtors®to do and what’s not – it’s fascinating how many misconceptions exist and who perpetrates “half-truths” in the real estate industry
4. Are Black Hat Wholesalers killing listings?
5. How Realtors® can laser focus their prospecting strategies on the three most productive categories that generate 98% of the listings for those Super Star Realtors® who do 100+ listings and closings a year
6. And much, much more!
If you find your business is stuck or you can’t get it off the ground, this month’s DREIA Meeting will be more than enlightening, it will even be shocking.
You’ll get to see first-hand where your competition is getting tons of listings and their transition from Realtors® to Investor/Realtors®. Most of these agents/brokers are people just like you. They are doing what you can be doing and making tons more income, the difference is you don’t understand the investing side of the business – but you can.
Make your reservation NOW so you don’t get left out!
I wish you limitless success,
None of the material presented at the DREIA meeting is to be construed as legal or accounting advice. Always contract a licensed attorney or CPA for legal or financial advice.
Save time at the door for this FREE meeting – register below today!